Myths about Franchising a Pool Company
There are many misconceptions out there when it comes to a swimming pool franchise opportunity. ASP, America’s Swimming Pool Company wants to address five of those misconceptions for you, and help you see if this is an opportunity for you.
- I have to have experience in the pool industry to be successful. Contrary to popular belief, you don’t have to have any experience with pools in order to be successful with a swimming pool franchise. ASP has franchise owners from all backgrounds and does not discriminate against potential business partners. If you have the interest, and the capital to invest we would love to talk to you!
- Once I invest, I am on my own. This could not be farther from the truth! With an ASP swimming pool franchise opportunity, you will receive specialized training helping you to be confident in your business from day one. You will attend a 12-day pool school at headquarters, and also have a 2 day on site training at your new franchise location. Along with this, there are annual meetings for more training and motivations, and ongoing support for whatever problems you may encounter in the field.
- I will have to do cold calls to find my own customers. WRONG! Each new franchise is provided with a list of all commercial and residential pools in their areas, along with any demographic information available on the owners.
- Marketing strategies are up to me. Also untrue. When you take us up on the ASP swimming pool franchise opportunity,you receive your own trademarked name and logo, your own customized website, access to an in-house team of public relations and marketing specialists for your support. We also give a step-by-step plan to guide you through marketing principles and leave you confident in your marketing goals and practices.
- I will be competing with others who took the ASP swimming pool franchise opportunity before me in the same area.Not True! ASP has made their territories exclusive—meaning that only one franchise per area reducing the competition from other franchisees. Territories are determined by the number of pools in that area so that an investor is clear as to the client base potential in their respective markets
Now that the truth is out about ASP’s swimming pool franchise opportunity, if this is something you would like to take us up on, we would love to hear from you!
- Pool Cleaning Service