Why Customer Reviews Should be Considered
Gone are the days where a customer would have a negative experience with a franchise business and share it only with a few friends and family members. Due largely to social media and online review sites, these same consumers have the opportunity to share their experience with the world. Before you purchase a pool service franchise for sale, you should consider what your potential customers have to say about the brand. Here are a few reasons why customer reviews matter:
Yelp.com conducted a study proving the correlation betweenrevenue and reviews. The higher the customer reviews a company has, the more revenue
- Customers trust other customers experienced. In fact, 61% of consumers read online reviews before using a company they are unfamiliar with. This means that positive customer reviews can turn browsers into buyers.
- Good reviews are nice to have, but could they be costing your business? Consumers are willing to pay 99% more to businesses with excellent reviews for the perceived quality of services offered.
- Online customer reviews carry more weight than any other marketing strategy, and having positive customer reviews has proven to lead to up to a 74% increase in product conversion.
- Franchises that have positive reviews experience higher loyalty rates than those that do not-up to 18%!
- Franchises that are highly rated in their industries experience 55% increased likelihood of purchase than franchises that are not highly rated.
- 95% of customers who have a negative experience with a company are likely to use the services again if the negative experience is addressed quickly and efficiently.
Knowing what your market is saying about the brand you are considering buying should be a part of your due diligence process when researching a pool service franchise for sale. These reviews could make the difference between your success as a franchise owner and struggling to get the business going.