Why Veterans Should Consider Franchise Ownership
Looking for the right opportunity when transitioning out of the military? Consider owning a franchise.
Veterans make excellent candidates as franchise business owners because of their commitment, trustworthiness, and unmatched determination to succeed. Owning a franchise is an appealing business opportunity for veterans because experts are there to help along each step, and don’t have to go at self-employment alone.
Becoming a franchisee allows you to be your own boss without having to sacrifice solid support!
If you have ever considered entrepreneurship and owning a franchise has piqued your interest, here are some questions to ask yourself to help you decide which franchise to purchase.
1. What type of industry would I enjoy working in?
2. Does the franchise offer financial incentives for veterans?
3. Can I purchase and plan my launch date before I transition from the military?
4. Will I have the support I need?
5. What is the revenue potential?
6. Is this the best option for my future and the future of my family?
7. Can I own more than one franchise unit?
8. How satisfied are the current franchise owners?
The perfect franchise opportunity is out there! The best way to find it is by first determining what you enjoy doing the most and what’s the best option for your family.
Do you enjoy the outdoors? Love working on projects to see the result? Have good interpersonal and communication skills? Want the freedom of a home-based business? If so, consider ASP - America’s Swimming Pool Company, the nation’s most respected swimming pool cleaning, maintenance, repair, and resurfacing franchise. The mission at ASP is to revolutionize the swimming pool industry through technology, higher standards, knowledge, and a better experience to provide peace of mind to swimming pool owners one market at a time.“We have franchise owners from just about every branch of the military,” said Stewart C. Vernon, Founder and CEO of ASP. “Since franchising ASP in 2005, we have discovered that military members are accountable multi-taskers who thrive when following a proven plan. Our veteran franchisees tell us they love service-based franchise models, like ours at ASP, because they have a structure in place, a set of rules to follow, and a need to fulfill a duty – just like the military. We are confident veterans will thrive with ASP because they are willing to embrace an established franchise model and have supreme confidence in their ability to accomplish any goal set before them.”
Benefits to owning an ASP franchise:
• Work by the poolside.
• No storefront or retail space is needed.
• Qualified military veterans receive 15% OFF the franchise fee plus APPLY TO WIN a free ASP franchise through the 2017 ASP Veteran Program.
• Plan your business launch date to fit your needs.
• Meet the ASP Franchising team at headquarters to talk one-on-one about training and support. No prior experience in the pool industry is required.
• Over 10.4 million residential & commercial pools need service. The demand for a reliable pool service franchise continues to grow steadily.
• Opportunities for key employees and future partners/managers to attend Pool School (the most comprehensive swimming pool service training facility in the world).
• Exclusive ASP service territories with the potential to expand.
• Awarded Top Franchisee Satisfaction and Top Franchise for Veterans by Franchise Business Review.
• Ranked #1 Best Pool Maintenance Business by Entrepreneur 500.
At ASP, we look forward to helping countless veterans realize their dream of business ownership.
Learn how to BECOME A LEADER in the swimming pool industry today!