2018 Top-Ranked Franchise in Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 List
More than 1,000 companies applied to be a part of the 39th annual Franchise 500 list and ASP – America’s Swimming Pool Company is proud to announce our placement in the world’s first, best and most comprehensive franchise ranking. Placement in the Franchise 500® is a highly sought-after honor in the franchise industry and is an invaluable resource for potential franchisees.
If you’re interested in buying a franchise, you’ve got more options than ever. Let us help you learn how ASP has made it to the top of the rankings by performance in areas including unit growth, financial strength and stability, and brand power.
Key factors that go into Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 evaluation:
Costs and Fees
- Franchise fee
- Total investment
- Royalty fees
Size and Growth
- Open & operating units
- Growth rate
- Training times
- Marketing support
- Operational support
- Franchisor infrastructure
- Financing availability
- Social media
- System size
- Years in business
- Years franchising
Financial Strength and Stability
- Franchisor’s audited financial statements
ASP’s key factors for franchise rankings placement:
Stewart Vernon founded America’s Swimming Pool Company in 2002 in Macon, Georgia, and began franchising in 2005 (13 years). Franchisees offer swimming pool maintenance, equipment diagnostics and repair, and renovation services.
- Initial Investment: $96,198 – $143,332
- Net-worth Requirement: $100,000
- Liquid Cash Requirement: $50,000
- Initial Franchise Fee: $32,000 – $65,000
- Ongoing Royalty Fee: 8-4%
- Ad Royalty Fee: 1%
ASP has relationships with third-party sources that offer financing to cover the following: franchise fee, startup costs, equipment, inventory, accounts receivable, payroll.
- Veteran Incentives: 15% off franchise fee
- Ongoing Support: Purchasing Co-ops, Newsletter, Meetings/Conventions, Toll-Free Line, Grand Opening, Online Support, Security/Safety Procedures, Field Operations, Proprietary Software, Franchisee Intranet Platform
- Marketing Support: Co-op Advertising, Ad Templates, National Media, Regional Advertising, Social media, SEO, Website development, Email marketing, Loyalty program/app
- On-The-Job Training: 64 hours
- Classroom Training: 32 hours
- Additional Training: Regional training
- Absentee Ownership Allowed
Become a leader in the pool industry!