Founded in 1999 and franchising since 2003, ASP - America's Swimming Pool Company proudly services both private and public swimming pools across more than 400 American cities. Providing premium pool care service, we have gained the trust and respect of loyal customers all over the country. Our hard-working pool specialists utilize cutting-edge tools, best-in-class training, and advanced techniques to ensure their pools remain beautiful, durable, and clean. Given the recurring and consistent need for pool cleaning services, this commitment to excellence has created a steady customer base. As America’s trusted pool specialists, we are a brand name that attracts reliable demand.
Why Pools Require Recurring Maintenance & Cleaning
Let’s face it: Many pool owners lack the time, resources, and knowledge to care for their pool adequately. However, when considering that the average cost of an in-ground pool is $35,000, the loss of letting this investment fall into disrepair due to negligence is very high. To prevent such a scenario, pool owners are willing and ready to pay good money for a professional to ensure their prized backyard pool stays in top condition. This a where America's Swimming Pool Co. comes into the picture. At ASP, we are eager to satisfy this demand for professional pool care – after all, it is the primary purpose of our business.
We also know the value of our services. As a potential franchisee, the widespread and constant need for pool cleaning should warrant tremendous confidence. Here are 5 reasons why pool cleaning services are valuable:
- Failure to regularly clean and maintain a pool can cut its lifespan in half. A pool that receives zero maintenance is likely to survive just one-fourth the lifespan of a professionally serviced pool.
- Relying on pool pumps is not nearly as effective as a professional pool technician, and they can use over half a home’s total energy consumption.
- When neglected for just 2-3 weeks, a pool can grow E. coli and other bacteria. If the weather is humid and wet, bacteria can appear in just 1 - 2 days.
- Contrary to popular opinion, saltwater pools need significant maintenance to maintain proper pH balances. Over time, salt turns into hydrochloric acid or chlorine gas. If left untreated, these chemical processes can corrode and rust various materials.
- When exposed to direct sunlight, chlorine can quickly evaporate in just a few days. Even with the release of slow-dissolving chlorine tablets that help chlorine last longer, it is good practice to chlorinate 1-2 times a week.
The Many Wintertime Pool Cleaning Services
A common myth about the pool cleaning industry is that there is a lack of demand during off-seasons. This is not true. By maintaining pools during cooler weather, we help pool owners prevent later issues and costly repairs. When left undrained, pool water chemicals still need to be kept at proper pH levels – regardless of usage or weather. Improper chemical levels can lead to scale buildup, rust, and corrosion. Our advanced knowledge and resources prove to be a critical year-round asset: Checking for calcium hardness, alkalinity, and chlorine levels even when temperatures get chilly.
Pools need to be regularly cleaned in winter as well. Dirt and debris have a surprising capacity to end up everywhere – even underneath a well-covered pool. When it comes to keeping pool water crystal clear, our in-depth techniques are invaluable. Offering comprehensive pool cleaning services, we perennially satisfy customers by cleaning:
- Pump baskets
- D.E grids
- Cartridge filters
- Sand filters
To eliminate scum and oil lines, we also brush/vacuum pool interiors and scrub tile/vinyl. We even ensure water levels remain lower than returns and skimmers.
The Demand for Pool Maintenance is Never-ending
A swimming pool is much more than a convenient source of fun and relief during the hot summer months. It is also a major investment and asset for many homeowners – significantly increasing one’s property value and curb appeal. At the same time, a rundown pool can dramatically decrease property value as well. When it comes to keeping a pool in pristine shape, ASP - America's Swimming Pool Company is America’s reliable solution. With pool sales steadily on the rise, there are no signs of the demand for quality pool care slowing down any time soon. If you are a prospective franchisee thinking of joining ASP’s premier team, this is promising news that bodes well for the future of pool care!
Give us a call at (800) 734-7886 or contact us online to find out how we can help you succeed in the pool industry today!