Swimming Pool Service Franchises for Veterans
ASP Is a Great Option for Veterans Transitioning Out of the Military
Veterans are great candidates to be franchise business owners because of their commitment, trustworthiness, and unmatched discipline. Owning a franchise is an appealing business opportunity for veterans because experts are there to help along each step, so veterans don’t have to face self-employment alone.
ASP - America’s Swimming Pool Company is the nation’s leading pool cleaning franchise, and we’re honored to have veterans among the ranks of our franchisees. We are committed to showing our appreciation and admiration for our nation’s veterans and the sacrifices they have made for our country.
Benefits to owning an ASP franchise:
- No storefront or retail space is required.
- Qualified military veterans receive 30% OFF the franchise fee.
- Plan your business launch date to fit your needs.
- Meet the ASP Franchising team at headquarters to talk one-on-one about training and support.
- No prior experience in the pool industry is required!
- Over 11 million residential & commercial pools need service. The demand for a reliable pool service franchise continues to grow steadily.
- Opportunities for key employees and future partners/managers to attend Pool School (the most comprehensive swimming pool service training facility in the world).
- Exclusive ASP service territories with the potential to expand.
- Awarded Top Franchisee Satisfaction and Top Franchise for Veterans by Franchise Business Review.
- Ranked #1 Best Pool Maintenance Business by Entrepreneur 500.
Meet an ASP Veteran Franchise Owner
James C. King is the owner and operator of ASP - America’s Swimming Pool Company located in Springfield, Virginia. He was enlisted in the United States Air Force for four years and served as an officer in the U.S. Marine Corps for 26 years.
“I began looking for franchise opportunities while I was still on active duty in the Marine Corps and looked at every option out there. I wanted an opportunity where I could own my own business while still applying my mechanical skills from being a KC-130 pilot. ASP seemed like the perfect opportunity where I could utilize my skills in the swimming pool industry.”
Proud Member of VetFran
Our swimming pool company franchise is a proud member of VetFran, an organization that specializes in connecting veterans and their spouses with franchising opportunities as they make the transition into the civilian economy. Partnering with VetFran is just another way that ASP is saying “thank you” to our nation’s unsung heroes.
According to information from a recent VetFran survey, more than 203,000 veterans and/or their spouses have found employment within the franchise industry since the company’s inception. Since 2011, VetFran has assisted 5,600 veterans in becoming franchise business owners.
ASP - America’s Swimming Pool Company is the leading pool service franchise in the country and is committed to honoring our nation’s veterans. Each veteran that comes on board with ASP receives a 30% discount off their initial franchise fee.
Why Build Your Future with ASP?
ASP is the number #1 pool company franchise in the US. We have been named by Entrepreneur magazine on its “Most Affordable Franchise” list and the “Top 100 Franchises for Veterans” list by Franchise Business Review. We offer a proven return on investment with a steady monthly income in a fun, growing industry with steady demand.
Our exclusive territories include marketing data on every residential and commercial pool located in the territory and comprehensive training for both pool experts and newcomers to the industry. Becoming a franchisee allows you to be your boss without having to sacrifice solid support!
All qualified military veterans receive a 30% discount on their initial franchise fee for honorably discharged Veterans! Call us right now at (800) 734-7886 or fill our our contact form to learn more about opening your swimming pool service franchise.